Otto Bock Modular Knee Joint with Rotary Hydraulic NEW
- The new generation 3R80 features a manual lock, waterproof design, and an option of a pyramid version as well as a screw top version.
- The wearer has confidence in the knee as it offers rotary hydraulics to control stance and swing phase.
- The rotary hydraulics of the 3R80 respond to the ground reaction forces in the stance phase at every step - high hydraulic resistance prevents involuntary flexion of the joint.
- The knee is approved for a maximum weight of up to 330lbs/150kg.
- The level of resistance in stance phase can be adapted to the requirements of the user, and enables unlimited knee flexion under load.
- The manual lock allows for safety and comfort, such as during long periods of standing or walking in water.
- The user can easily activate/deactivate the lock by pushing a small lateral lever down/up while the prosthesis is loaded on the forefoot.
- Manufacturer Recommended HCPCS: L5828, L5845, L5850, L5930, L5925. Medicare covers L5930 for K4 only1.