Comfort Regal Prosthetic Filler Socks.
The Comfort Regal™ Acrylic Stretch Prosthetic Sock continues to be one of the most popular choices for prosthetic socks among amputees. The tradition lives on with the special Comfort Products combination of the latest advancements in fiber technology with the finest knitting equipment available. The unique blend of Acrylic and Lycra provides a degree of stretch and conformance to the residual limb that is not possible with other fiber combinations. With all of these advantages the Regal sock is truly in a league of its own!
- Wicks moisture away from skin, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable
- Fleeced interior is extremely soft and luxurious
- Rounded toe design prevents common distal bunching
- Easy care with the ability to machine wash and dry
- Great stretch fits most amputees with fewer sizes than other socks
- Approximately 60% of amputees can be fit with just two sizes!
- Available in 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 ply with a wide range of sizes
- Also available with a 3S hole, either knitted or vulcanized