Alps General Purpose Prosthetic Liners AK/BK Grip Gel
General Purpose Cushion Gel Liner - GPFR
Offering unmatched versatility and durability, the General Purpose Cushion Liner is one of the only prosthetic liners capable of keeping up with users’ day-to-day activities. The GPFR’s high performance fabric and reinforced seams allow it to be the perfect fit for patients on the move. Unlike other prosthetic liners, the General Purpose offers superior elongation that won’t compromise patient’s vascular system.
- Reinforced seams for additional support
- May be purchased as a cushion or locking liner
- Offered in two uniform thicknesses: 3mm and 6mm
- High performance fabric for increased durability
- Extended warranty with the purchase of two General Purpose gel liners
General Purpose Locking Gel Liner - GPDT
The General Purpose GPDT is a multipurpose prosthetic liner built to withstand the normal wear-and-tear of daily activities. Its high performance fabric and reinforced seams allow it to be one of the most durable and versatile liners available today. Formulated with ALPS GripGel, the GPDT consists of a slightly tacky texture that enables the liner to conform to the user’s limb and remain in place without restricting the patient’s blood flow.
- Distal end encapsulation retrofits most competitors’ liners
- Two year warranty with the purchase of two General Purpose gel liners
- High performance fabric with reinforced seams for maximum durability
- Available in 3mm uniform and 6mm uniform thicknesses
- Slightly tacky feel of the gel liner minimizes bunching in the popliteal region
- Offered as either a locking or cushion liner
Due to the binding properties of the GripGel, the General Purpose Gel Liner should be used with healthy tissue. We suggest patients with severe diabetes, grafted skin, adherent scar tissue, or other sensitive skin concerns to try a soothing EasyGel prosthetic liner infused with antioxidants for natural skin healing.